Thursday, April 16, 2015

On wensday, my senior class and I went to Abyssinian church for a "senior conference". I learned a lot there and had a good time. My favorite part was the sex Ed class. It wasn't actually called sex Ed , it was actually called sex health. I went to the coed one at the end of the day. The people giving the presentation did a real good job and were very honest. They also answered everyone's question and did not judge us. The teachers were also very informative and I couldn't ask for a better 45min class on sex Ed because we got through a lot. One thing we really didn't talk about was pregnancy. I honestly didn't really care about what they had to say about pregnancy. Even though I should, I don't.

1 comment:

  1. Even though I didn't make it to the senior conference meeting, I wish I did. I love sex ed! Lol. They also teach a lot of things that I didn't know before so sex ed is always good.

    ReplyDelete