Thursday, March 26, 2015

I think I got senioritis. I'm just so tired of doing work now. I have no idea why I am like this now. I think I'm just going to graduate but I'm also kind of scared too. As the days go by and we keep getting work, I am becoming more lazy and more exhausted. Just because I feel this way does not mean I am not Goin to do my work. I will still strive for a higher average but it's just going to be hard. Also it's getting hot outiside so I'm going to have to stay focused with my school work. I'm also nervous about college. I have no idea what I am going to do. Whether I'm going right away or if I'm going to take a semester off. Hopefully I can decide soon because it's becoming crunch time. 

3 comments:

  1. I think so too. You need to stop having your head down in class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, unless you have a serious plan with how you are going to spend your off time, don't take the time off.

      Delete
  2. I completely understand Joseph. This senioritis is killing me as well and it's becoming harder and more difficult because the weather is warmer and there are so many activities to do. However, work has to be your first priority and it took me a long time to figure that out until now.

    ReplyDelete