Thursday, May 28, 2015

I never really had a passion for anything. Now that I think about it I have a passion for graduating. I have a passion for this because I been going to school mostly my whole life and this is the moment that proves you accomplished something. I don't want to graduate to be honest because I am goin to really miss Thurgood Marshall Academy. I had to many memories, good and bad, but that's what made this experience special. Another passion I have that I came across is to make people happy even when I am not happy myself. I just love to see a person smile, especially if their smile is because of me. Knowing I can brighten someone's day brightens my day. I know people may not believe this, but it's only because people do not really know me. So this is me and this is my passion.

1 comment: