Wednesday, May 13, 2015

This school year is quickly coming to an end. I can honestly say I had a great experience in Thurgood Marshall Academy. It made me the young man that I am today. I had a crazy transition in Thurgood from a terrible student to a good student. I went from from having 55's all across my report card to mostly 80's and 90's. I'm nervous about leaving highschool and goin into the "real world". Besides the way I feel, I know I will do good because of the person I am. I may be a very playful guy, but when I need to get serious there's not a problem with that. I just cannot believe I am about to graduate because I was just in 9th grade like yesterday. I hope my college experience goes the way I want and I hope it is a very exciting experience. There's nothing left to say, but thank you and good bye to TMA. 

2 comments:

  1. I think you will good in college as along as you stay on top of your work and remember that you are there to better yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you improved so much!

    ReplyDelete