Wednesday, February 25, 2015

One of my favorite classes is physical education. I love having physical education because it is very fun. I love it even more now since I'm a senior. That's because we don't do nothing anymore so we have free time. And for free time me and the guys mostly just play full-court basketball. The reason why love physical education so much is because when we play basketball without referees we get to do whatever we want which makes the game more fun and sometimes even more competitive. Also I love physical education because I am a very athletic person and I love to stay in shape. My body may not look like it's in shape but I can do a lot that people don't think I can do. I also love physical education because my physical education teacher is a really cool guy that is more than a teacher but also a friend and not to forget my first ever coach. Playing with my gym teacher for basketball team was a great first experience because that was my first time ever playing under the whistle. Not only was it a gray springs but I also did a very good job with my other teammates. So the real reason why love Gym is because it helps keep me occupied And makes me feel better when I'm down 








1 comment:

  1. I'm confused. Why don't you have to do anything in gym?

    ReplyDelete