Thursday, March 12, 2015

We are approximately 100 days away from being highschool graduates. I don't even know how to feel. It felt as if time went by to fast. It was like yesterday I was just in ninth-grade. I don't even know what I want to do after I get out of high school but that's probably just because I'm scared because I don't want to grow up.I know I have to but is just scary but I know I will take up the responsibilities and be successful in life because that's just the type of person I am and I get things done no matter what the problem is. Honestly I don't even know if I'm going to college right after high school , I might take a semester off because of personal reasons. Don't know if that's a good idea because it might make me not want to go to college at all. But I know if I don't go then my life will be as successful as it could be.but with the help from my mom and my sister I know I'll be good in life.

1 comment:

  1. Unless you have a full time job lined up, you should not take time off school. Otherwise, you'll end up spending all of your time playing video games or watching tv or just hanging out and it will be very difficult for you to motivate yourself to go back.

    ReplyDelete